• 30109648 6 in. SS Chain Long N Short Oval
• 30093679 2 in. SS Jump Rings Open 3mm
• 30093637 1 piece SS Lobster Claw
• 30146826 1 piece Sf Charm Puffed Heart
• 30109624 3 in. SS Wire Round HH 24ga
• 30197074 1 in. or 10 pieces Gemstone Strand 2mm
• Chain Nose Pliers x 2
• Wire Cutter
• 30154405 6-Step Bail Making Pliers
1. Cut the chain into two 3 inch lengths.
2. Replace the oval jump ring from the heart charm with a 3mm jump ring. Attach the oval jump ring to the end of one of the chain lengths.
3. Take 3 inches of 24 gauge wire, at 1 inch in from one end, use a chain nose pliers to create a 90 degree angle. Using the smallest step from the 6 step pliers,
create a small loop at the bend. Slip into the loop the opposite end of the chain
that has the oval jump ring and wrap the wire closed. Trim off the excess wire
after the wrap.
4. Slip onto the wire 5 gemstone beads, the heart charm, and 5 more gemstone
5. Use a chain nose pliers to create a 90 degree angle after the last bead. Using
the smallest step from the 6 step pliers, create a small loop at the bend. Slip
into the loop the end of the other 3 inch chain length and wrap the wire closed.
6. Using the two chain nose pliers, attach the lobster claw clasp to the end of the
chain with a 3mm jump ring.