Samurai Helmet Pin or Magnet
Click Here for PDF with instructional diagrams.
1 qty. 3 in. x 3 in. Origami Paper
1 qty. 1 in. pin back gold • 77403337 or silver • 77126987
1 qty. 3/4 in. Button Magnet
Low temp Glue Gun & Glue sticks
NOTE: Please refer to PDF for instructional diagrams.
Follow the directions and fold the origami paper into the Samurai Helmet. After folding, glue a magnet or pin back behind.
- Place the square origami paper on point.
- Take the top point and fold down to the bottom point forming a triangle.
- Fold one top corner of the triangle over so that it touches the bottom corner.
- Repeat with the other corner.
- Fold both of the tips at the bottom up to the top point.
- Fold each of the tips outward.
- On the bottom, fold the top layer up, stopping about 1/4 in. away from the midpoint.
- Fold the remaining bottom edge up, creating a band.
- Fold the remaining bottom layer triangle into the helmet, tucking it inside.