Red Heart Yarn - White 77636209
Pom Pom Maker Size 2-1/2" & 3-3/8" - 30064859
8" Satin Ribbon 3/8" Width Turquoise 30133308
2 each - Pom Pom Blue (for ear muffs) 30159940
1 each - Tinsel Pom Pom Red (for nose) 30040299
1 each - Chenille Stem Turquoise 77674119
2 each - Round Eyes 9mm Black 30148418
2 each - Rhinestone 6mm Turquoise 30156962
Fabri-Tac Glue 1369347 or
Low Temp Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Sharp Scissors 3013330
1. Make two pom pom from white yarn (size 2-1/2" & 3-3/8"). Refer to the pom pom maker manufacturer's instructions.
2. Tie the two pom pom together to form a snowman.
3. Scarf - wrap the 3/8" width ribbon around the snowman's neck, spot glue to secure.
4. Take the chenille stem, coil the end to form a circle. Do this to both ends. Place the chenille stem to the top of the head, bend slightly to size the ear muff, continue to coil the chenille stem until desired length is reached. Spot glue in place. Glue the blue pom pom to each end of the chenille stem.
5. Glue on eyes, nose, and buttons. Refer to the picture below.