1 qty. 9" Wood Embroidery Hoop #77614149
1 qty. 12"x12" Printed Paper/Cardstock - for hoop background
1 qty. 12"x12" Printed Paper/Cardstock - for hoop pocket
Scrap cardstock for die cutting (solids and mini prints)
Jumbo Paper Clips
Meriken 3/16" Double Stick Tape #30013283
Pop Up Glue Dots #30001511
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen #30051737
18" of 7/8" Sheer Ribbon - color match for bow
6" of 1/4" satin ribbon for a hanger
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and accessories #30162008
Sizzix "Hello Sunshine" Thinlit Die Set #30163386
Wafer Brush and Foam Pad #30163386
Low Temp Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
1. Take the wood embroidery hoop apart. Take the liner hoop and over with one of the printed papers/cardstocks. Glue to the hoop edge. Trim off the excess paper around the hoop edge.
2. Take the second printed paper/cardstock for the pocket. Fold over one edge about 1/2" and tape down. Take that edge and place across the middle of the covered hoop. Turn over and use the pencil to trace around the bottom half of the hoop. Remove paper from hoop, and trim paper about 2" away from the pencil line.
3. Place the pocket paper back onto the hoop. Carefully place the outer hoop back on, securing the pocket paper between the two hoop pieces. Tighten the hoop screw. Fold the excess pocket paper to the back of the hoop.
4. Tie the 6" of 1/4" satin ribbon to the screw for a hanger. Make a bow with the sheer ribbon and tie on top of the screw.
5. Use the Big Shot and dies to cut out a "Hello Sunshine" message and glue to the top of the hoop background paper.
6. Die cut a sun face and cloud face; glue pieces together. Die cut an extra sun and cloud backing. Place a Pop Dot to the back of the sun face. Place a jumbo paperclip on the Pop Dot and then place the extra sun backing. Do the same with the cloud face. Clip these to the top of the pocket edge to hold extra notes.