Fish Mini Album
Click Here for PDF with instructional diagrams.
- 2 qty. 4 in. x 4 in. Golden Rod Cardstock • 77301853
- 1 qty. 12 mm. Moving Eyes • 30055158
- 1 qty. 2 in. x 2 in. Red Cardstock
- 1/2 yd. 3/8 in. Old Gold Organza Sheer Ribbon • 30070685
- Stickies Glitter Glue - Gold • 30014977
- Double Stick Tape • 30013283
- 1/8 in. Hole Punch • 77178541
- Bone Folder • 30003774
NOTE: Please refer to PDF for instructional diagrams.
- Fold both 4 in. x 4 in. square cardstocks in half. (Use bone folder to create a crisp crease)
- Then fold the 2 in. x 4 in. rectangles in half, lengthwise; creating 2 in. x 2 in. squares.
- Open folded squares and fold it, backwards, into a triangle; matching corner points.
- Open up triangle with a diamond shape on top, bottom and sides. The sides should have the backward fold running across it.
- Push down, with finger, in the middle of all the folds. This should fold the cardstock into a diamond shape with sides that fold in from each side.
- Punch a 1/8 in. hole in the corner with the folds.
- Take the 1/2 yd. of ribbon and cut in half. Tie both ribbons into a box through the hole.
- Tape a top and bottom diamond together to form the album.
- Trace and cut out lip pattern from red cardstock.
- Tape on moving eye and lips.
- With gold stickies draw scallop shaped scales on front of album next to eye.
- Fill album with pictures and embellish.